24 May, 2009

note-will

In the aim to protect the anonymity of certain persons, pacman will play a role in this comic. Hu nobody comes  on my blog - Oh! I have a great Machiavellian idea of the killin’ death - I’ll cheat on my readers.And make them beleive that IM DEAD
Hi, Im Pacman’s brother.Pac he has just died crushed  by a whale god has his soul in heaven - ... Er...no! they wont beleive this. - Hi, Im Pacman’s brother. Pacmanis committed suicide yesterday by cutting the veins -  Im gonna have the posthumous glory of the artiste maudit - It is obvious that this young monkey hasn’t any credibility anymore in the Blogosphere - stat counter - I boycott its website and I forbid anybody to pronounce its true name  in the comments (they will be moderated with despotism and impartiality.) - Im gonna NOT promove him
BUT this has just given me a MÉGA idea : the ultimate post - To summarize: it is a ready note-will in the case of  I die,with my last wills concerning my beloved readers.- Poetic death - This is boredom because I’ll have to redraw it  several times. I want it will corresponds to my draftsman's talent: it would be pity to decline during the highlight of my life.- Oh, that sounds so good I almost wanna die

And a small cultural break offered by my sister - There is a word which gives evidence of the assertion of the identity: the onymity, which opposes to anonymity and pseudonymity

6 comments:

PirateSourcil said...

LOL tout ça pour avoir plus de visite...

Bon bah je m'y mets aussi :

JE SUIS ENCEINTE ! Venez Me Soutenir Sur mon Blog !

setoan said...

^^ C'est une question d'éthique :D
là il y a une vrai enceinte, here is a true pregnant girl

pacboy said...

faire de la pub de mon blog pour dire qu'il faut le boycotter, c'est tout benef pour moi XD

Anonymous said...

par contre si beaucoup de gens viennent sur mon blog, même beaucoup trop je trouve, et c'était pas mon premier fake :p (entre autre le faire passer pour un bloggueur anti sarko primaire, etre marier, stoper le blog etc etc...)

mais ça date tout ce bordel, comment ça se fait que tu te reveilles que maintenant ? XD

setoan said...

haha je sais mais comme c'est plus trop d'actualité, ce fake; je link ^^
et pour la deuxième question, c'est pasque j'ai décidé de traduire mon blog in the shakespeare's language
la note originale est

pacboy said...

d'ailleurs c'est chiant quoi avec ce fake je peux plus en faire j'suis catalogué fuck ! enfin en même temps je vois pas quoi d'autres trucs je pourrais faire :p

tiens il existe ce strip en fr ? je vais aller le lire et mater les coms ça sera marrant ^^

par contre autant te le dire c'était pas pour rameuter des visiteurs, vu que je suis déjà bien assez celebre comme ça avec lemonde.fr qui parle de moi et autres, mais le sujet a été aborder dans un bar avec des potes qui disaient pour rigoler que je devrais faire ça, et l'alcool n'est pas bonne conseillère, et j'étais vraiment dans un sale état ce soir là XD et le pire mon pc fichu le soir meme, j'ai du aller dans un cyber café deux jours plus tard pour dire que c'était pas le cas XD

azerty